Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo courtesy of Terra Nova

Perhaps my favorite restaurant in Glassboro, Terra Nova offers an array of tasty dishes, top notch service, and a suprisingly sophisticated atmosphere. This restaurant is sure to satisfy with an extensive wine list and an assortment of Nappa Valley inspired dishes. I particularly enjoy the small plates. My favorite item to start off with is the harvest platter. It includes different high quality meats and cheeses- and it's delicious. My favorite entree is the sonoma skewers. It's jumbo shrimp, filet mignon, chicken kabobs, achor steam barbecue glaze, arancini stuffed rice ball on a skewer. You will love it. I love to end my meal with a dessert- there are so many to choose from! I usually choose a cup of expresso with a creme brule dessert. With so many choices all in the cusomers hands, you can choose an entree or even split a variety of different small plates. Either way your sure to love Terra Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment