Thursday, October 14, 2010

Don Pablos- "Big Tex Bold Mex"



Don Pablo's is a mexican restaurant located in Deptford, NJ. When you walk in the atmosphere is great, its fun and enjoyable. It is also really loud. The staff is very friendly and you are seated immediately. It's like a high class mexican restaurant without the high class price. Anyway, about the food. They start you off with nacho chips and salsa- it is so tasty! I ordered a burrito- it came out fast and was delicious. It's very big though so if you bring a guest it is a great item to split. If you get a choice of side I highly recommend the cornmeal spoon bread- it may not sound that amazing but I assure you it is. I went with a friend and the bill was under $25.00! The only problem is it gets a little addicting, I'm craving a Don Pablo's burrito right now actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment